3. Account Sharing. Account sharing is only permitted when used in conjunction with our hosting plans. Deluxe reserves the right to immediately terminate accounts, without compensation to you, that (either do, or attempt to) share the web space with others or subdivide and resell the web space.
5. Online Subscription. By accessing our Site and/or using the Service, you are agreeing to an on-line, paperless subscription for the Services. You acknowledge that all the information that you submit on-line is true and correct and will be maintained and updated by you as needed to keep the information current. Deluxe will have no liability to you as a result of your failure to maintain current subscription information. You agree that the act of signing up for your Services online or clicking to agree is equivalent to your signature. Deluxe will bill you for your Services, in accordance with the billing period.
6. Quality of Services. Although Deluxe will make reasonable efforts to provide quality and uninterrupted services this is not guaranteed. We will not be responsible for any damages that a Service interruption may cause to you or to third parties. You are responsible for the usage of your account and any consequences of this usage. You are also responsible for providing routine electronic back-ups for all data stored on our systems to prevent loss or corruption which includes, but is not limited to, emails and website content.
While you are working on the design of your site, you agree that Deluxe may direct your domain name to an IP address designated by us, including, without limitation, to an IP address which hosts a parking, under construction, or other page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, any of Deluxe's Websites, Deluxe or third-party Websites including Internet search engines.
7. Service and Fees and Additional Charges. You agree to pay for the Services and for additional fees that may be assessed for heavy traffic and excessive space fees. Deluxe will notify you in the event these fees are incurred. You agree to pay by credit card or other such method as mutually agreed upon. You agree to provide updated credit card and account information online, as may be needed or requested, and in case your card is declined. You understand that non-payment will result in automatic hold on your account. During the hold period, your web site will not be accessible. The account will be reactivated after payment is received in full. Credit card accounts will be automatically renewed unless notified prior to expiration date of Service.
8. Domain Name Registration and Fees. Based on availability, Deluxe will register the domain name(s) as submitted in the subscription/application form in accordance with our standard policies and business practices. The first year of domain registration fees for a domain(s) is set forth in the subscription plan. You agree to pay the registration fees for the domain(s) thereafter. You agree to pay the registration fees for the first year if you cancel the Service before the expiration of the first year.
9. Automatic account upgrade. Deluxe may upgrade, with email notice to you, all shared hosting accounts, which do not comply with the restrictions of applicable terms and policies and excluded services stated in Section 4 above, to metered plans with traffic charges and/or web space charges.
12. Security and Integrity of Information. Although we implement the industry standard technology for information protection, there is no guarantee that the information on the Internet is absolutely secured or may never be destroyed. You agree to hold us harmless in cases of loss of information or loss of privacy.
13. Deluxe can be contacted, as follows: